Site Approval Plan - Ontario
Learn more about us by calling at 905-817-1294
Premier Engineering Solutions are experts in Municipal Engineering and offers services in Site Development, Inspection and Plan Approval in Toronto.
As a preparatory step of a site plan, there are number of factors that the engineer take into consideration while doing his/her site analysis:
- Site location details (road names & address)
- Current context – existing buildings & roads
- Access to the site – car parking, bus routes, train stations, cycle routes, walkways
- Accessibility – current provisions of disabled access to the site
- Circulation – how do visitors/pedestrians/traffic in or near the site flow around or within it
- Vegetation – landscaping, greenery, shrubs and trees, open spaces
- Views – where are the best views to and from the site
Engineering is the art of building dreams
- Stormwater Management
- Site Servicing
- Grading and Drainage Plans
- Site Development
- Land Development
- Sub Division Design
- Municipal Engineering
- Site Plan Approval
- Experienced engineers
- Professional and efficient project management
- Dedicated and organized team
- Licensed and insured
- Niagra Falls / St. Catherines
- Hamilton / Stoney Creek
- Richmond Hill
Premier Engineering Solutions works toward obtaining all the necessary approvals concerning site plans and development.
In the building and landscaping process, a site plan is the visual representation of the layout. It requires the organization of structures on the land and creating spaces between them. It is a science closely connected to architecture and city planning.
The site plan establishes objects and activities in space and time. It can either be a small band of houses, a single structure and the surrounding space, or a small community built in a single area.
The answer to all your municipal engineering tasks
Call us for any of your municipal engineering project!
A site plan is a document detailing landscape and architectural plan of a building, a parking lot, a golf course and/or drainage facilities.