Site Servicing Plan in Ontario
Premier Engineering Solutions offers municipal engineering consultation services for the planning and design of commercial and residential development in Toronto.
More than 25 years in the field
Professional Consulting Engineer
The owner and founder of Premier Engineering Solutions, Muhammad F. Ismail, is a licensed professional with a master's degree in engineering, and has over 25 years of varied experience in the field.
Having worked on numerous municipal engineering projects involving feasibility studies and site analysis, he has also done comprehensive detailed design in flood studies, drainage, reverse slope driveways, sub-division design, roads and water distribution networks.
Over 25 years of varied experience in the field
Learn more about our Services
Our Range of Services
Over the years, Premier Engineering Solutions has collaborated with architects, developers, builders and private property owners (both residential and commercial) to help successfully complete their projects.
Our main products and services include:
- Storm water Management Report and Plan
- Site Servicing and Drainage Feasibility Reports
- Site Grading
- Site Development
- Urban Land Development
- Sub Division Design
- Municipal Engineering Consultancy Services
- Site Plan for small development/Parking
- Topographical Survey
- Flood Studies for TRCA
- Sewer Extension along Existing Roads
- Reverse Slope Driveway Design
- Site Inspection & Cost Estimation
- Shop Drawings and Obtaining Approval
- Drafting & Engineering Reports
- Design of Water Distribution
- Site and building permit
- Tender and Construction Drawings
Providing impeccable and timely results to our customers
Why Choose Us?
We have more than 2 decades of experience handling various projects in the engineering field
From site and land development to site servicing and drainage feasibility report, we provide a wide range of services
All our engineers are fully qualified and have the experience to manage projects of all sizes