Municipal Engineering Experts in Ontario
Learn more about us by calling at 905-817-1294
Premier Engineering Solutions specializes in Municipal Engineering services in Toronto. Call us!
The Many Shades of Municipal Engineering
Municipal engineering is not only road building and land development. It combines elements of other disciplines including water resources and Flood Studies.
- Flood Studies – the science of identifying areas that may be at risk of flooding during severe storms. This can help people make informed decisions about flood and emergency preparedness such as evacuation plans, flood-proofing property measures and insurance needs.
- Water Resource Engineering – design, development & management of water resources for human consumption
Municipal engineering is the art of building urban environment
- Stormwater Management
- Site Servicing
- Grading and Drainage Plans
- Site Development
- Land Development
- Sub Division Design
- Municipal Engineering
- Site Plan Approval
- Experienced engineers
- Professional and efficient project management
- Dedicated and organized team
- Licensed and insured
- Niagra Falls / St. Catherines
- Hamilton / Stoney Creek
- Richmond Hill
Premier Engineering Solutions understands the impact of flooding during heavy rain in urban areas. That is why we have done stormwater management report and flood studies for the TRCA (Toronto & Region Conservation Authority).
The objective of storm water management is to:
- Control flooding and erosion
- Avoid pollutants from contaminating surface and groundwater
- Protection of natural waterways
- Educate people of their impact on water quality
- Building ponds, wetlands or green infrastructure to reduce flooding
Find a solution by reducing pollution
Let us know how we can help make your project better!
Municipal engineering is the art of providing cleaner water, safer roads and the better use of lands for people in society.