Site Development | Toronto
Founded in 2007 in Mississauga, Toronto, PREMIER ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS offers municipal engineering consultation services for the planning and design of commercial and residential development.
As an engineering consultancy agency, PREMIER ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS offers excellent service at a competitive price and we make it our goal to provide impeccable and timely results to our customers.
Professional Consulting Engineer
The owner and founder of Premier Engineering Solutions, Muhammad F. Ismail, is a licensed professional with a Masters degree in engineering, and has over 25 years of varied experience in the field.
Having worked on numerous municipal engineering projects involving feasibility studies and site analysis, he has also done comprehensive detailed design in flood studies, drainage, reverse slope driveways, sub-division design, roads and water distribution networks.
Over 25 years of varied experience in the field
Our Range of Services
Over the years, Premier Engineering Solutions has collaborated with architects, developers, builders and private property owners (both residential and commercial).
- Our main products and services include:
- Sub Division Design
- Site Development
- Site Servicing and Drainage Feasibility Reports
- Storm water Management Report and Plan
- Flood Studies for TRCA
- Sewer Extension along Existing Roads
- Reverse Slope Driveway Design
- Site Inspection & Cost Estimation
- Shop Drawings and Obtaining Approval
- Drafting & Engineering Reports
- Design of Water Distribution
- Site Grading
- Site and building permit
- Tender and Construction Drawings
Providing impeccable and timely results to our customers
Why choose Premier Engineering Solutions?
- Over 25 years of experience
- Range of Municipal Engineering services
- Expert in the field
- Excellent service
- Competitive prices
- Served many clients in Greater Toronto Area
- Private Home Owners
For an excellent service at competitive prices:
Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org